Got A Real Travel Story?
We would Love to Hear From You
Submit Your Travel Story and Become Aerial Wagon Contributor
Aerial Wagon contributors come in all shapes and sizes, from seasoned travel journalists to first-time writers. All have two things in common – a love of travel and the ability to write well. If you can weave a good travel story, chances are, we will be interested.
Before submitting your story, though, please have a look at our blog section to review our style, and to see what we have already covered. Aerial Wagon carries stories that go beyond the usual articles carried in newspaper travel sections. You are also welcome to submit travel tips or guidelines.
!! We Believe Every traveler has a great story to tell !!
Please have a look at the quick guidelines :
- Min. 500 – max. 8500 words
- Don’t publish any story that was published before in other websites
- No commercial links
- One Website/Blog Link is allowed for Guest Posting
- No made-up stories, only real ones (Yes its vitally important)
- You have to have full rights to the image you provide, and grant a license to Aerial Wagon This way we’ll be allowed to use your photo! (Don’t upload images more than 100kb each)
- Please add your Short Bio and pic at the bottom of the article(Please don’t miss it)
Finally, Here is the Submission Form
We encourage to submit your story through email (email@example.com) so that you can attach more images and tell us more about yourself.